The Sunscreen Company Social Media Contest Rules and Regulations
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: This Campaign is open only to those who sign up via Facebook or Instagram and who are 18 years of age or older as of the date of entry. The Campaign is only open to legal residents of North America and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of The Sunscreen Company, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, (collectively the “Employees”), and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of Employees are not eligible to participate in the Campaign. One entry eligible per person only. The Campaign is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of The Sunscreen Company as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Campaign.
3. Campaign Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on August 1, 2019 at 12:00 pm CST and ending August 15, 2019 at 11:59 pm CST. All online entries must be received by August 15, 2019 by 11:58 pm CST.
4. How to Enter: The Campaign must be entered by submitting an entry via Instagram and/or Facebook. The entry must fulfill all Campaign requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. One entry per person only. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of The Sunscreen Company.
5. Prizes: The Winner(s) of the Campaign (the “Winner”) will receive 1 prize package consisting of the following: [1x Ava Isa Aurora Rose Sunscreen, 1x CyberDERM Every Morning Sun Whip, 1x Natrèceutique Intensive Soothing Serum, and 1x CyberDERM O+Lait: Jojoba to Milk Melting Cleanser (approximate total retail value = $183.50 CAD]. Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by The Sunscreen Company. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at The Sunscreen Company’s discretion. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for The Sunscreen Company to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
6. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
7. Winner Selection and Notification: Winner will be selected by August 20, 2019 under the supervision of Oak Street Social. Winner will be notified by social media post or message within five (5) days following selection of Winner. The Sunscreen Company shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 14 days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Campaign is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (AT THE SUNSCREEN COMPANY‘S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CAMPAIGN, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
The Campaign hosted by The Sunscreen Company is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook or Instagram.